Oli & Carol Iris The Hibiscus
Iris the Hibiscus is a natural rubber teether, bath, & sensory play toy! It will delight and stimulate the senses with its textures and colors. Easy-to-hang from a strap to take it everywhere your baby goes!
Oli & Carol products are made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
No Holes = No Mold
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, Made in PRC.
• Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.